20 Ceiling Panels this page -
IMPORTANT STUFF: (scroll down & click pics below for details & prices)
1) What is Arch- Polymer:
Lite weight, cuts like wood, will not crack, split or rot, Double primed & ready-to-paint
Interior & exterior use, Optional Class-1A fire-rated coating add 40%(Interior) It is necessary to use approved adhesive for warranty
Plan to Install:
1) Screwed & Glued to Ceiling: Measure the room size. Take a piece of Grid Paper to draw out your plan with each panel placed.
To avoid cutting a panel, center the panels to the room to create an equal border that could be drywalled or finished with one of our
crowns or cornices.
2) In a drop T-Bar grid ceiling: Make sure that the grid will accommodate a panel 23-5/8"x 23-5/8" for drop-in after the grid is installed.
This panel in Premium Arch Polymer weighs about 7 lbs each. Make sure your grid will take the weight.
Install Notes for Screwing & Gluing to a Ceiling:
We suggest using a professional for any installation.
This panel in Premium Arch Polymer weighs about 7 lbs each.
It can be glued up to a smooth drywall ceiling with ArchPolymer adhesive.
After applying the adhesive evenly, countersink 4 screws and affix the panel to the ceiling.
Safety Note: Make sure there is no electric wires in the ceiling prior to application of the screws.
Fill the screw holes with plastic wood and sand smooth.
To cover the seams between each panel - use sticky drywall tape over the seam and drywall plaster over the tape.
Mud and sand between coats as you would do with drywall.
A panel can be cut just like wood to install a chandelier. Do not hang the chandelier from the panel, rather use the
normal method with the receptacle box that is attached to a stud.
It is double primed white - paint the panel prior to installation for ease. If you tape and mud the seams
do not paint the borders prior to drywall plaster. Prime over the drywall plaster seams and prime and paint.
Touch up the paint around the screws for a final finish.
2) Plaster-GRG: Similar to regular plaster - much lighter and stronger, not primed
Glass Fiber Re-enforced Gypsum, Non-combustible, interior only
3) Shipping: smaller sizes ship via economical courier, larger via Truck (higher price)
Rings can be cut in half to ship via courier, looses the thickness of the blade
4) Free Trade Product No Duties or Taxes *